Providing a positive and good work environment is important in a successful business. There are many ways in which employers can maintain a good work environment. One of the most important aspects is health and safety in the workplace. Having employees who are knowledgeable and trained in health and safety not only creates a safer work environment, but also sets the stage for more comfortable and confident employees, which will lead to a more productive work environment.
Health and Safety Training Courses
Experienced health and safety training in Barnsley offer several different courses to their clients who are interested in promoting health and safety in the work environment. Courses offered include:
- Safe Moving and Handling – ideal for beginners and as a refresher course on how to properly handle and move materials.
- Principles of Fire Safety – great for those who are involved in management of fire safety at work.
- Risk Assessment – great for students and beginners to learn how to assess risk in the workplace environment.
- Control of Substances Hazardous to health – ideal for those who have a high probability of coming in contact with hazardous substances
- Health and Safety within the Workplace – basic course promoting and health in safety in the work environment.
Additional Services Provided
In addition to teaching health and safety courses in the workplace, there are other valuable services offered. For instance, first aid is so important for everyone to learn, and training is offered for those who are interested in becoming certified in first-aid. There are also teacher assessment courses.